Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whatz this????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took my time to listen to a few local tracks (u know what i mean)
and gosh!
The lyrics were so profane!
Suprisingly, that is the only music i hear
It's everywhere, the fm stations, pubs, night clubs (well i dun expect anything better from these places though)
The first line goes like this:
blow blow blow.....................
blow...............
Ayt.
It's not as though i'm readingin-between the lines or anything like that
But u wait till you hear the rest of the song
so bad!!!!!!!!!
I dun think our kids need to hear this!
(like i'm that old) lol!

2 comments:

The Author said...

Well, K, I do not know about the vulgar lyrics, but I think the young men of the music world are super talented. I'd rather have them sing "profane" lyrics than be unemployed, desperate and dangerous.

Kwansema said...

I'd have to disagree with you on that one Nana.
they're desperation is only going to destroy their lives as compared to the large number of lives they're capable of destroying with those lyrics.