Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How can i?

I must admit;
I av such a bad sense of fashion
my 'dressing' is not all that ryt(if i should put it that way)
My parents think i'm from the stone age,
my friends think i'm old fashioned ,
my sisters think i'm not that hip,
my cousins think i'm so outta date..............
the list just goes on!
So i ask,
what is so special about this whole being fashionable 'thing'
Why can't i just get fashionable.
I've tried a lot of tyms
so many many tyms, to get fashionable
but.......................
I just dun seem to be fashionable enough
i wear this, someone says that


Dressing has been one problem i've had since i was little
i know sometyms (once in a long while), i wear something everyone things is nice
But i'm never consistent
one tym it's nice , the other tym, is totally weird and outta this world!
gosh!

What exactly makes these people look stunning all the tym?
What am i lacking?
Why do i always seem to under-dress?
I ALWAYS ASK THESE QUESTIONS
always!

i know it is better to under-dress than to over-dress for a particular occasion
it's perfect when you fit in(in terms of dressing)
how then can i fit in????????

2 comments:

ShardonaySays said...

man, fashion is what u make it. my cousin who i moved in with think i dress weird cuz all i wear is colorful graphic tees and sneakers. my grandma thinks i should dress more like a girl and my very insignificant other thinks i have no style at all.

but my attitude is fuck em. i love the way i look and i aint changing it for no one and u should do the same!

Kwansema said...

thanx for the advice detroit
guess i could try that.