Wednesday, July 30, 2008

some advice.........................

Hiya People,
I stumbled upon this when I was having my quiet time today and I thought, “why not share it with others?”
So here I am, ready to share.

Scandals seem to have become a compulsory road to success
No one, and I repeat no one, seems to make it in life without a scandal here or there. Even in our own political setting, we see this in play.
As Christians, we would face all kinds of troubles and scandals and would by all and every means, be a part of them.
So many people have said the same thing.
I accept that it is easier to say than act it out. When we come face to face with the situation, we realize it’s not that easy as we thought.

My advice?
Just be calm,
Stay focused on God
And realize on thing:
God is always in control!

It is comforting to know that
Even when you don’t know why certain things happen,
Someone better than you are, knows why
That person, is God.
He has a reason for everything that happens in our lives
He is concerned about our little details.
Even when we think He is not!

No comments: