Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Is That Why They Call it the Blues?

All right, all right people….
I don’t know about you, but music is massive in my life.
Talk about Gospel, RnB through to hip-hop n all
It’s got this kinda effect on me.
The pain seems to reduce or i just become happier!

I realized one thing though,
Almost everyone has got some kind of special music for all events
We (I mean girls like me) tend to sing, “No Air” when we are in love
Or something similar that has to do with you not being able to live without somebody
Before I forget, “With You” by Chris Brown also falls in that category
We sing, “I’m A Survivor” by Destiny’s Child (I don’t know if I’ve got the name right) when the guy breaks up with us.

Personally, I’ve been singing “I’m a survivor, I’m not gonna give up, I’m not gonna stop, I’m gonna work harder.Now that you are out of my life I’m so much better…….”
Okay,……….
I don’t know the words but hey
That’s my song!!!!!!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

novisi said...

sing your song gal...

you hit it 'write-on' (right on!)...

personally i dig all sorts of songs no matter the occasion...(i have my exceptions though...a few that i don't like).

currently i'm humming away @ Ding Ding...Licky Licky Dong! by Lucky Dube of a sad ending!

and don't i just love the video for the song?

and just before u think i'm out of gear, do i get the feeling the song you are currently singing is hitting you from withing a personal experience...? did you just paint that picture?

with you in spirit!

Kwansema said...

Well novisi,
about it being personal,
Just take a look at my previous posts
and then.........
You'll get to know..
Thanx for the comment

novisi said...

hey you!

thanks for the *deep breath* in my blog yard!

i've read some of you earlier posts now...and you really do come out from the heart...

hard it been just stories i would have teased...trust me...but now it's so...i don't know what to say dear...

just sing your song and...

be strong...!

with you!

Kwansema said...

awwwwwwwwww
thanx a lot novisi
I'm still on that song
I'm a survivor!